Positon Title: Sr. Systems Analyst
Status: Green Card
Clearance: Ability to Obtain Public Trust
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
- Facilitate design of business information systems that meet stakeholder requirements and are optimal problem solutions within cost and performance.
- Develop and execute system test plans to ensure business information systems, workflow, and processes meet stakeholder requirements.
- Assists in the development and implementation of new policy, systems, procedures and training.
- Must be able to coordinate the communication of new policies and procedures with employees and stakeholders.
- Develops effective working relationships with stakeholders to ensure optimum cooperation and coordination, and maximize the quality of products, services, and policies.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or equivalent desired.
Candidate must have minimum of 10 years of experience with 3 years experience in the following development platforms:
- IBM Websphere Application Server Network Deployment 7.0 with Java SDK
- IBM Websphere MQ versions 6, 7 or 7.5
- Windows Server 2012 standard or data center
- Red Hat Linux version 5 or 6
- Oracle 11gR2 or 10g R2 Enterprise with RAC
- Experience managing a highly transnational(500,000 daily) web application with high availability goals.
- Knowledgeable of Agile development methodology and the SCRUM process.
- Must have basic understanding of Web Application hardware stack.
- Must have experience/expertise in Microsoft Word, Visio and Project.
- Software development and object oriented design experience a plus
||Sr. Systems Analyst
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V