Position Title:Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Green Card (must have been a US Resident for 5 years)
Clearance: Ability to obtain Public Trust
The successful candidate will act as a project leader and provides technical leadership and guidance to programmers and technical staff. Provides alternatives, recommendations and assistance to managers involved in the development, integration, and installation of business information systems. Responsibilities include the ability to plan and execute project plans including work breakdown, activity planning, resource scheduling, negotiation of deliverables, project administration, and status reporting.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors.
3. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
5. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
6. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
7. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
8. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
9. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
3. SCRUM or Agile certification
ē Degree in Technical Communication, English or Computer Science plus
8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience. At least 3 years of experience working in an Agile environment.
Experience using Robohelp 10 (or higher) and Captiva is a plus.
ē Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
ē Strong experience writing business and functional requirements, and reports.
ē Solid knowledge and understanding of the SDLC (technical background plus)
Successful candidate must be able to obtain and retain a Public Trust clearance. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and a resident of the US for the previous 5 years with no longer than a 90 day absence.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V