Secret Clearance Required
Security+ CE Certification or higher before Start
CNIC/Naval/DoD Experience Preferred
Provide server and software maintenance and sustainment support for a Navy mission critical application program.
Specific requirements and tasks would include:
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provide advanced support for Regional and End users and function as Site Collection Managers.
- Assist in the implementation of Web Parts, and other customization solutions.
- Manage access to the development, test, and pilot SharePoint environments.
- Analyzes user requests and makes recommendations on issues and resolutions in the environments.
- Supports deployment of solutions and features to production farms.
- Apply server and application patches and hotfixes to multiple SharePoint environments.
- Resolve complex issues requiring configuration of environments.
- Participates in special projects as required
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related system administration and software development experience.
Candidate must have Microsoft SharePoint and SQL experience to be able to assist a Government customer with sustainment and upgrades for a Navy mission critical application program.
Candidates must have active Secret level clearance and current Comp TIA Security + or higher level certification
||Software App. Engineer
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V