Secret Clearance Required
Obtain DoD 8570.01 IAT-II (or higher) Security + CE certification before start required
Fully Funded, Urgent Requirement
Performs all procedures necessary to assist with a RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A).
1. Assist with preparation of DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages
2. Proper execution of the appropriate verification methods for requirements/controls
3. Proper execution of security tools and test methods identified (DISA SCAP, SRR)
4. Performs personnel interviews during assessments.
5. Review proper analysis of testing results
6. Review documentation as applicable to controls
7. Have experience with the operation of eMASS
8. Ability to provide an independent assessment. Ensure security controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended, and are producing the desired outcome.
9. This position requires interaction with customers at CONUS Army installations
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Associates Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in data security administration.
1-3 years of related experience in data security administration.
Ability to obtain and maintain Secret-level security clearance.
Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary.
Willing to travel.
DoD 8570.01 IAT-II (or higher) Security + CE certification to start.
Complete understanding and application of DoD, Army, DISA IA regulations, DIACAP/RMF and DIACAP/RMF processes.
Customer service skills.
Experience running and analyzing scanning tools.
||Info. Sec. Analyst, Assoc.
||Sierra Vista, AZ
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V