Secret Clearance Preferred
NAVSEA/NAVAL Experience Preferred
Fully Funded, Immediate Fill
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, and then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in web software development.
1. Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in web software development.
2. Requires a proficiency in the use of one or more web technologies.
3. Professional certification(s) may be required, depending on job assignment.
4. Must possess Comp TIA Security + Cert.
||Web Developer, Assoc.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V