Secret Clearance Required
CompTIA Security+ CE Certification Required before Start
MCSD SharePoint 2013 certificate Preferred
Fully Funded, Immediate Fill
In search of a .NET Developer to support the Combined Arms Center (CAC) Mission Data Center (MDC).
Candidate must be proficient in SharePoint 2010/2013, Windows Server 2008/2012 and have a technical understanding of Microsoft computing environment.
Candidate will have working knowledge and practical experience to perform SharePoint physical and VMware server farms contingency operations, disaster recovery, and business continuity and operations and maintenance; which includes system administration, SQL database administration, data backups, application monitoring, performance monitoring, capacity planning, problem resolution, infrastructure software deployment, application software deployment, configuration/patch management, and incident response.
1. Provides SharePoint/Web design services for development for enterprise customers
2. Build strategic roadmaps to meet business objectives and achieve increased value
3. Technical expert to drive the customer's business strategy
4. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources
5. Design, write, unit test, and document application code, Ability to read and interpret documents such as requirements definitions, installation instructions, technical articles and procedure manuals, Ability to write clear, concise reports, requirement definitions, designs, and correspondence
6. Provides advisory services to equip the enterprise with latest technology best practices to achieve high performance, scalability and security
7. Works closely with the team throughout the development lifecycle, translating business metrics and goals, while providing guidance around requirements gathering, scoping, solution development, deployment, as well as documentation and training to maintain the solution
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies
9. May serve as a technical team or task leader
10. Maintain a positive attitude and work ethic to deliver on-time and above standard applications
11.Critical thinking, problem solving, design, and most critically, attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level
12. Participates in special projects as required
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience. Master's Degree (Preferred)
MCSD SharePoint 2013 certification within 6 months of assuming positon.
Security + Ce certification
DOD 8570.01-M IAT Level II & AR 25-2 IT Level II
Experience in code testing and debugging, documentation and maintaining program
10-15 years of directly related experience in IT related fields
• 5+ years of professional development experience using .NET technologies with VB.net, C# and/or ASP.NET, and good ability to develop database schemas
• Develop new web services and interface to existing web services
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills
Highly desirable skills and experience:
• 1-3 years' experience developing applications for SharePoint 2010 or 2013 using the SharePoint object model and client side object model
• Use in-depth understanding of Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint 2010 and 2013 to solve technical and business problems
• Experience creating and consuming Web Services
• SQL Server 2008R2 and 2012, Reporting Services, Integration Services
• FAST search for SharePoint
• .NET 4.0+
• Windows Workflow Foundation
• Microsoft certifications desired: MCSA, MCSD, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, and/or MCSM
||.NET Developer, Princ.
||Ft. Leavenworth, KS
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V