JOB LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
- Demonstrable experience using JQuery to develop web application interfaces
- Demonstrable experience with Asynchronous Module Definition (AMD)
- Demonstrable RequireJS/CommonJS experience
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3, including pre-processors for both CSS and HTML
- Experience developing enterprise-level web applications that are built for performance and 508 compliance
- Well versed in being able to use jQuery to create modular widgets and gadgets that are encapsulated and reusable
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience interacting closely with end users and other development team members
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to collaborate in a team environment
- Experience designing and developing web applications that are browser-independent
- Work directly with cross-functional teams of business stakeholders, Technical Team, and Designers to design, develop, and implement innovative UI for websites and web applications.
- Participate in the design, development, and integration of new UI functionality
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment.
The candidate must also be able to pass a security background check, including a credit check. The clearance is a Public Trust level. Candidates with a minimum of an active Public Trust clearance are preferred
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline and 8+ years of experience.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V