Title: .Net Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Green Card
Clearance: Public Trust
Successful candidate must be able to obtain and retain a Public Trust security clearance. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and a resident of the US for the previous 5 years with no longer than a 90-day absence.
Will perform and participate as part of a team performing new application development and provide maintenance support of existing applications:
1. Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
2. Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
3. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
4. Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
5. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
6. Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
7. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education or technical training.
8-10 years of related software development experience.
The development tools include MS .NET VS2010, VS2005, 1.0, Classic ASP, and Visual Basic 6.0 utilizing SQL Server 2005 and 2008, Microsoft SQL Analysis Services 2005 and 2008, MS Team Foundation Server, MS .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, and AJAX 1.0, 2.0.
MCSD Certification a plus.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V