PMP Certification Preferred
Fully Funded, Immediate Fill
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks.
Management of assigned projects on the MANG911 project, to include:
1) Coordination of new construction projects and the deployment to these new sites of NG911 public safety answering point (PSAP) equipment, cabling, power/UPS, and carrier circuits
2) Coordination of project schedules and implementation of PSAPs, utilizing internal/external resources for large public safety entities in MA (e.g. State Police, Boston PD, etc.)
Specific experience required to be successful at this position includes:
- Led site surveys for the deployment of IT/Telco infrastructure projects - identify customer requirements, lead engineering personnel to provision required solution (BOM, circuits, etc.)
- Led pricing activity for customer proposals - SOWs for vendors, estimating engineering/install hours, work with finance personnel to review & approve proposals internally
- Developed & managed schedules for assigned projects; experience with MS Project preferred
- Managed subcontractors & internal resources during deployment process to meet schedule & budget, identify and manage change events
- Developed project data deliverables & acceptance documents
Ideal candidate will have familiarity with data networking, and IT/Telco "room ready" requirements
1. Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting
2. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
3. Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
4. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
5. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
6. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
10-12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
Previous hands-on IT/Telco design or installation experience a plus.
||MANG911 Project Manager
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V