Secret Clearance Required
Top Secret SCI Clearance Preferred
Security+ CE Certification required before Start
Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages.
1. Plans, develops, tests, and documents highly complex applications programs.
2. Generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
3. Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
4. Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
5. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as users manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
6. Performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
7. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
8. Performs research on emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced programmers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of directly related computer programming experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- C#/.NET Framework 3.5 or later
- Database design background (preferred but not required)
Must obtain/maintain Secret/SSBI clearance.
Must be able to obtain Security+ CE certification.
||Sierra Vista, AZ
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V