Secret Clearance Required
Top Secret Clearance Preferred
FQNV Certification Required
Security+ CE Certification Required
Operating System Training Certificate Required
Fully Funded, Immediate Fill
Performs Navy Validator responsibilities in accordance with DoD IA and cyber security directives for CNIC enterprise networks and systems.
1. Coordinates with CNIC enterprise operations support team on administrative policies and procedures to assist in resolving technical problems, priorities, and processes.
2. Consults with and advises team regarding internal controls and security procedures.
3. Reviews all packages before being delivered to Certifying Authority (CA)
4. Works directly with the CA to ensure validation activities are compliant with the IA test strategy
5. Conducts in-depth analysis of IV&V, C&A, and functional test results for accuracy, compliance, and adherence to DoD and Federal IA requirements
6. Analyzes and identifies the need for any additional IA test events needed to support system accreditation
7. Works with the system owner to create specific site or system mitigation plans to achieve an overall risk reduction
8. Coordinates with the CA for issuance of a certification recommendation
9. Provides guidance to less-experienced team members.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
Candidate must have current Fully Qualified Navy Validator and IAT Level II qualification with Security+ and an operating system training certificate.
Active Secret level security clearance required.
||FQNV Sys. Engineer, Princ.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V