Secret Clearance Required
Fully Funded, Immediate Fill
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
Additional job description as requested.
1. Document requirements and business rules for baily billing automation in CSM.
2. Attend data-cloud briefings and responded to customer and potential customer questions. 3. Assist in developing and reviewing system requirements for future data-cloud offerings and services.
4. Identify and help resolve discrepancies between CSM database, customer orders, and ITSM.
5. Participate in data-cloud Governance board meetings.
6. Research and provide guidance and support on customer issues.
7. Assist with implementing, testing and troubleshooting system upgrades and patches. Supported after-hours implementation windows.
8. Work on requirements and process flow to integrate data-cloud+ services on data-cloud portal.
9. Develop solution and pricing for offering dedicated clusters in data-cloud.
10. Support testing in data-cloud Integrated Test Environment.
11. Analyzed site capacity for all data-cloud sites, and provide recommendations for workload balancing and growth
5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.
||Ft Meade, MD
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V