Secret Clearance Required
Fully Funded, Immediate Fill
We have an opportunity for a Program Analyst in the Information Technology field working with a large line of business that is currently supporting multiple contracts for the government in the DC Metro area. Our customers include all branches of the DoD, as well as other branches of the Federal Government. This position provides a combination of process and project management support requirements and is ideally suited for a motivated individual with willingness to go the "extra mile" and be rewarded for their efforts.
We are seeking energetic, talented individuals that have a demonstrated ability to excel and a desire to take their career to the next level in Process Management in their role as an Operations Analyst (OA). The selected candidate will support the Process Manager in leading the implementation, improvement and execution of change, configuration and asset management tasks. Additionally, the analyst may perform tasks supporting project management efforts to include but not limited to: formatting reports, scheduling activities, and processing actions, to complicated tasks, such as project coordination.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Establish and execute change and configuration management programs.
3. Documents and defines supporting processes and manages execution of execution
4. Coordinates and communicates information and status of change, configuration and asset management activities
5. May develop plans, including schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
We are looking for candidates that have a background, knowledge, or experience that would make them a good candidate for a OA.
These skills include:
1. Process implementation and execution
• Documentation and establishment of processes
• Execution and management of change and configuration management requirements
2. Presentation Skills
• Basic understanding of developing presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint or other software.
• Capable of preparing and presenting information to Senior Leadership and Customers.
• Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) skills.
• Must be willing to work with diverse teams.
• Must have a strong desire to achieve
• Must have strong personal initiative.
• Must be capable of extracting data from team members, and coordinating work efforts.
4. Project Management support
• Aptitude to gather and support project management and coordination activities
• Ability to create project schedules (experience with MS Project a plus but not required)
Education/Equivalent Training RequiredÔ
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Experience (state type and preferred # of years)Ô
5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
All items listed below are requirements for consideration of employment:
1. All candidates must be US Citizens and hold at minimum Secret clearance
2. Requires BS/BA degree from an accredited university.
3. Impeccable communication skills - written and verbal.
4. Willingness to work flexible hours. The IT Business does not always offer standard 9AM-5PM hours - all candidates must be willing to perform our services during normal business hours or as required for project delivery. Most hours are standard hours; other hours are an exception.
5. Work location is Columbia Pike, Falls Church, VA
6. The ideal candidate has a strong desire to learn the businesses, contribute to the growth of the business, and is willing to exert themselves to learn all facets of the IT business.
||Falls Church, VA
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V