User Experience(UX) Designer
1. Project Research: Experience conducting project research including heuristic analysis, gap analyses, analytics audits, stakeholder interviews, and business and functional requirements workshops. Can perform or analyze usability testing and provide recommendations based on that analysis.
2. UX Deliverables: Experience contributing to the creation of wide range of UX deliverables such as persona, site architectures, wireframes, prototypes, interaction flows, or other documentation for developers to follow.
3. Prototyping: Experience developing low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes using tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, and Invision.
4. Visual Design: A strong portfolio created using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illlustrator, etc) highlighting a keen understanding of visual design principles, typography, 508 compliance, and UI designs patterns. Mastery in applying that understanding on the web, mobile, email newsletters, and social media. Experience designing for responsive websites is key.
5. Content Management Systems: Experience designing for large-scale Drupal CMS deployments featuring 1000+ web pages, dynamic content, and taxnomy-driven information architectures. Understanding of the functionality of CMSes and frameworks (Angular, .Net Node, etc).
7. Client Interaction and Leadership: Ability to clearly and convincingly articulate digital strategy, branding, marketing, and creative strategies to large groups of executive-level clients in a presentation environment.
8. Analytics: Understanding of common analytics software (Google Analytics, WebTrends) and their application in designing a userís experience.
9. Mentoring: Ability and enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of the practice by mentoring junior staff, introducing new processes and ideas, and championing the practice of UX and visual design throughout the organization.
Bonus/Nice to Have
1. User Experience Software: Skill with specialized software used for usability testing (Camtasia, etc.).
2. Analytics: Experience with GA conversion funnels and Universal Analytics a plus.
3. Structured Data: Knowledge of and experience with Open Graph and Schema.org metadata; CMS taxonomy and content type development; and structuring data to aid usability, syndication, and search optimization.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V