On this contract our client provides query construction/modification services using Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer middleware supporting Corporate enterprise Training Activity Resource System (CeTARS) Program of Record (POR).
We are seeking an Oracle Programmer Analyst with CeTARS Discoverer & familiarity with navy training data and processes. Ideal candidates has advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications, specifically Excel. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are important for this role.
Provide query construction/modification services using Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer middleware supporting Corporate enterprise Training Activity Resource System CeTARS Program of Record (POR)
Train customers to build & run queries or use all modules of CeTARS. Create CeTARS POR user accounts and assign/modify permissions
Provide training data analysis project support
Manage incoming data / training requests in NETC's workflow management program (REMEDY)
Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and other CeTARS POR related artifacts as directed
Participate in functional user working groups or CeTARS related meetings as directed.
No Clearance required to apply, however, a completed NACLC Investigation is required to start work.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in identifying and resolving product problems with specific programs.
- Creates appropriate technical documentation.
- Performs data analysis.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs. Performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving routine production support problems.
- Assists in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results.
- Develops screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Creates basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
- Conducts routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
- Zero years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Basic programming skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
||Oracle Programmer Analyst
||Virginia Beach, VA
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V