1. B.S. or B.A. in computer science/information systems or related field of study
2. 1-2 years of experience
3. Familiarity with and technical knowledge of Web technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS) and their appropriate use.
4. Primary responsibility is task coordination: manages, delegates, tracks, and assigns tasks to appropriate project team members.
5. Needs excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through.
6. Ability to manage numerous projects, requests, and responsibilities.
7. Monitor, document, and provide status reporting to supervisor, project directors, and external clients.
8. Responsible for ensuring quality standards are met. Often responsible as part of the QC process to validate work is properly completed.
9. Strong communication skills.
10. Actively contributes to process improvement.
Nice to have, not required:
1. Project management tool sets such as Basecamp, JIRA, and Microsoft Project
2. Experience with Section 508 guidelines, review, and remediation.
3. Version control (GIT or related)
4. Familiarity with email services such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and/or GovDelivery.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V