Secret Clearance Required
Security+ Certification Required
Industry recognized Enterprise Architect Certification Required
Looking for an Enterprise Architect Subject Matter Expert to support the Combined Arms Center (CAC) Mission Data Center (MDC). Candidate must be proficient in IT Enterprise Architecture design and best practices. Candidate must have a technical understanding of SharePoint 2010/2013, Windows Server 2008/2012 and Microsoft enterprise computing environment. Candidate must have working knowledge and practical experience with physical and VMware server farms, contingency operations, disaster recovery, business continuity and operations and maintenance; which includes system administration, SQL database administration, data backups, application monitoring, performance monitoring, capacity planning, problem resolution, infrastructure software deployment, application software deployment, configuration/patch management, and incident response.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
12. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
14. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Industry recognized Enterprise Architect certification
Security + certification
CE in one of 3 fields: SharePoint (2010 or 2013), VMWare (5.5) or Windows Server (2008 or 2012) Preferred
DOD 8570.01-M IAT Level II & AR 25-2 IT Level II
Must have knowledge and experience supporting enterprise projects or programs.
8-10 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
Five years practical experience in administering SharePoint Enterprise sized farms (preferred).
Practical experience in VMware, VSphere, EMC, Equalogic SANs, NETAPP NAS, and Microsoft Server management and maintenance (preferred).
Knowledgeable of COOP and contingency processes (preferred).
||SharePoint Enterprise Architect
||Ft. Leavenworth, KS
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V