The overall scope of this task order is to provide support for the tasks that are listed but not limited to the following:
- Provide Administration Support for SharePoint Server Farm environment
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert in implementation, architecture and development
- Create roadmap and System Impact Analysis for SharePoint migrations and upgrades.
- Provide written recommendations for improvement in the performance and maintenance of the SharePoint environment
- Work will be performed at our clientís location, closely with the users.
The ideal candidate will provide technical leadership and support with the operations and maintenance of the various SharePoint environments. Considers enterprise solutions regarding SharePoint 2013 operations with future cloud migration. Collaborates in all phases of the systems development life-cycle (SDLC) with a focus on the enhancing the SharePoint environment. The selected candidate will analyze identified problems and the information to be processed. The ideal candidate will also coordinate peers to ensure proper implementation and system specifications are upheld.
- Preferred current NRC IT-I clearance
- Minimum of 14 Years SharePoint Experience with a primary focus on Administration
- Minimum of 3 years of experience strategic planning system road mapping
- Extensive PowerShell experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of SQL Experience
- Ability to clearly document requirements, specifications and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to obtain NRC IT Level I or higher access
Knowledge and experience with SharePoint 2013. Knowledge and experience with third party SharePoint add-ons such as: reporting tools, workflow tools, and records management.
Education: Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an emerging authority.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V