Secret and/or Security+ CE to Start
MCSE/MCSA Certification Preferred
Fully Funded, Immediate Fill
• Serves as subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of a particular area, such as business, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or the various sciences
• Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
• Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
• Applies principles, methods and knowledge of the functional area of capability to specific task order requirements, advanced mathematical principles and methods to exceptionally difficult and narrowly defined technical problems in engineering and other scientific applications to arrive at automated solutions
• Serves as the Windows Subject matter expert in designing, implementing, resolving the most complex Windows infrastructure issues as they relate to operating in a Department of Defense environment.
• Must possess a detailed knowledge of Windows imaging and Operating System deployment methodologies, Windows infrastructure, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Disk Encryption Technologies, Windows Authentication, Windows Networking, Application Virtualization, and DoD implementation of End Point Security utilizing the Host Based Security System.
• Must possess detailed knowledge of packaging Windows software and deploying the packages in a large, complex networking environment
• Must possess expert knowledge of the DoD Security Technical Implementation Guidelines and NIST United States Government Computer Baseline configuration settings
• Expert knowledge in Virtual Private Networking as it relates to remotes access by the Agency in the Windows environment to include in-depth knowledge of various vendors' implementation and technologies, specifically CISCO and Microsoft.
• Develops detailed plans, documentation, knowledge articles, waivers, executive briefs and other documents for Change Control Boards, IT leadership, and Agency Leadership
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Current MCSE or MCSA certification
5-8 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
7+ years Windows systems administration experience in a complex environment
• Knowledge/experience with DIACAP and NISPOM Information Assurance requirements, as well as knowledge of the DoD Vulnerability Management System (VMS) and IA Vulnerability Management Process (IAVM)
• Strong English written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills.
• Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 2008 Server, and experience managing complex Windows Enterprise.
• High Level of expertise with classified system administration and crypto devices.
• Strong experience with HBSS.
||Ft Lee, VA
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V