Secret Clearance Required
Security+ CE Certification Required
Willing to participate in on-call rotation
Fully Funded, Immediate Fill
Act as a member of the Windows Active Directory Domain Administrator Support Team in providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations; coordinate day-to-day operations; applying security patches/fixes and anti-virus updates as released by software manufacturers and anti-virus vendors; creating and implementing the domain level security policies such as authentication mechanisms; password policies and rules; IPSEC policies etc; reviewing domain level rights and privileges and performs changes to the same as appropriate; and maintenance in a critical enterprise-class servers.
- Collaborate in assessing current and expected Windows infrastructure needs; configuration; maintenance; optimization and documentation of Windows infrastructure.
- Follow and apply configuration and security standards and policies within a defined Change Management process.
- Assist with implementing solutions for hardware and software. Implement common preventive maintenance practices for hardware and software.
- Ensure that system improvements and changes are implemented correctly and completely; and monitor all effects of the modifications.
- Manages a large; complex site or network.
- Works under general direction from senior management.
- Establishes/recommends policies on system use and services.
- Perform common administrative tasks.
- Provide after hours and on-call support as part of a rotation.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
Requires HS + 12 yrs similar experience; AA/AS + 10; or BS/BA + 8.
5-8 years of directly related experience supporting network operations.
Per 2RCC Contractual Requirements:
Depending on degree obtained (please see education requirements) at least 8+ years of similar experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; capable of writing proposals or papers; acting as a vendor liaison; making presentations to customers or client audiences or professional peers; and working closely with upper management.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes.
- A solid understanding of an operating system; understands paging and swapping; inter-process communications; devices and what device drivers do; filesystem concepts (inode; clustering; logical partitions); can use performance analysis to tune systems.
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts; understands principles of routing; client/server programming; the design of consistent network-wide filesystem layouts.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret/SSBI clearance.
- Must obtain CompTIA Security+ CE certification prior to start.
- Must obtain MCSE 2003 (or later) OR MCITP: Enterprise Architect within 6 months.
- Willing to participate in on-call rotation.
||Ft Huachuca, AZ
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V