Secret Clearance Required
Willing to work overtime; holidays; and weekends as necessary
Security+ CE (or higher) required to start
Fully Funded, Immediate Fill
- Provide network support to the Army 2nd Regional Cyber Center.
- Install; configure; and troubleshoot TLA network devices in support of multiple mission areas.
- Ensure all network devices and configurations are compliant with current DoD and Army regulations and to instruct; train; and oversee Network associates towards the completion of network tasks.
- Install; configure; and troubleshoot TLA network devices.
- Ensure compliance of all network devices.
- Ensure correctness of all diagrams; device checks and databases.
- Act as network consultant and trainer for network associates.
- Ensure analyst training's and administrative appointments are scheduled.
- Responsible for the acquisition; installation; maintenance; and usage of the organization's local area network.
- Manages LAN performance and maintains LAN security.
- Ensures that security procedures are implemented and enforced.
- Installs all network software.
- Evaluates; develops and maintains telecommunications systems.
- Troubleshoots LAN problems.
- Establishes and implements LAN policies; procedures; and standards and ensures their conformance with information systems and organization objectives.
- Trains users on LAN operation.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Engineering; or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
Requires High School degree + 12 years similar experience OR an Associate's degree + 10 years related experience; OR a Bachelor's degree and 8 years related experience.
2-5 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
Depending on degree obtained (please see education requirements) at least 8+ years of related experience
Experience with integrated team support and maintenance of WAN hardware and software.
Experience installing WAN software upgrades; including planning and scheduling; testing and coordination.
Experience with providing liaison support between the WAN team; vendors and internal support groups as needed.
Communicate effectively in both oral and written forms with users and office staff.
Ability to obtain and maintain Secret-level security clearance
Willing to work overtime; holidays; and weekends as necessary Security+ CE (or higher) required to start
CCNA certification within 5 months of start date
CEH certification within 60 days of start date
||Network Admin., Sr.
||Ft Huachuca, AZ
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V