DoD INST 8570.01 Level II (IAT or IAM) certification Required Before Start
Fully Funded, Immediate Fill
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs systems development and design work that may include logic design; I/O design; firmware development; model formulation; manufacturing and development cost projections; computer architecture analysis and design; and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling; simulation; and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies; analyzes; and resolves operating/hardware system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications; input/output processes; and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
- Meets current DoD INST 8570.01 Level II (IAT or IAM) certification requirements and BS in Cyber Security or related degree or equivalent in work experience.
- 2-5 years of related systems engineering experience.
- Experience performing vulnerability scans on Windows and Red Hat / CentOS Linux systems
- Experience remediating vulnerabilities on Windows and Linux systems
- Experience hardening web / application servers; databases and other applications
- Ability to prepare and present IA training topics
- Familiarity with Certification and Accreditation (C&A) procedures for software and hardware
- Familiarity with DISA STIGs; SCAP content; and SCAP tools
- Familiarity with Security Center for ACAS and how to complete vulnerability scans
- Ability to prepare IA training and support to developers; system engineers; and other personnel
The ideal candidate will also have experience with some of the following:
- Understanding of the RMF process and artifacts required to complete accreditation
- Configuration of HBSS for Windows and Linux Configuration of McAfee ePO Configuration of PKI and two factor authentication for Windows and Linux
||Info. Assurance Analyst
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V