Secret Clearance Required
Writes technical copy for various operation and maintenance manuals and prepares related technical documentation.
1. Researches and compiles technical data for use in various operation and maintenance manuals, training materials, installation guides, and other technical documentation.
2. Obtains data from review of documentation, drawings, schematics, and reports, interviews with technical staff, and the study of published material.
3. Prepares written text and coordinates layout and organization of materials according to prepared outlines and specifications.
4. Proofreads material prepared by other technical writers.
5. May provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical writers.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
3-5 YEARS OF RELATED EXPERIENCE PREPARING TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION.
||Ft. Meade, MD
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V