We are looking for senior PEGA developer who has required PEGA 7 business rules process experience Java experience and upgrade experience from PEGA PRPC 6.x to 7.x to perform the following:
• Develop a migration approach and create a prototype to migrate from Pega 6 to Pega 7.
• Develop software utilizing PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC) for both Business Process Management and Business Rules Development initiatives
• Orchestrate PEGA activities, rule sets, web services, zip files in order to support PEGA Business Process Management and Business Rules Development.
• Support post-production activities, include defect resolution and on-call.
• At least 5 years of overall experience designing and building robust, distributed enterprise applications.
• At least 5 years delivering web based applications using Java/J2EE.
• At least 2 years - Experience with PEGA 6.x, 7x.
• Must be US Citizen
Provide systems and database administration support for multiple systems. The position may involve system administration and database administration access levels support of operations & maintenance and enhancement work for multiple applications.
1. Developing software utilizing PRPC for both Business Process Management and Business Rules development initiatives; and
2. Orchestrating PEGA activities, rule sets, web services and zip files to support PEGA BPM and BRD.
In addition to the above responsibilities, other goals include:
• Serving as a core member of an engineering team that designs and develops software applications.
• Writing code and unit tests, working on specs, automation, and conducting code reviews and testing.
• Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast-track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement.
• Working with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and manages a list of technical requirements based on known defects, and issues.
• Provides leadership and facilitation in the definition and development of the technical solution concept, including vision, scope, and system architecture.
• Prepares detailed functional specifications, design models, and system workflows from which software applications will be developed and implemented.
• Supports, troubleshoots, and maintains production systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing timely follow-up on identified issues.
• Upgrade from PRPC 6 to 7
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must possess several years of experience in JAVA, PEGA, SQL, Oracle, and other platforms.
- Must possess PEGA upgrade 7.x experience
- Requires experience with development as well as production support for an internet based environment.
- Requires excellent problem solving skills, communication, attention to details.
- Must be a self-starter and very customer service oriented. This includes reaching out via phone calls, meetings and emails to the customer daily to obtain needed information from the customer in order to resolve problem or to complete the requested tasks quickly
- Experienced with working daily with the core team, various supporting organizations, COTS vendors, IT clients and end-users
- Expected to have, and maintain, a solid understanding of the customers' s data and enterprise architecture standards.
- Must have excellent, demonstrable interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, experience of providing technical leadership in the organization as well as the ability to work as part of a team effort with other senior technical personnel.
- Must have the ability and experience in developing innovative approaches and solutions to solving design, architectural, and technical issues.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks or projects simultaneously.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V