Secret Clearance Required
Recent Naval Experience Required
Develops instructional analysis documentation, using NETC E2E processes to meet contract requirements.
1. Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
2. Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements, to include Front End Analysis, Training Situation Document and Business Case Analysis.
3. Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
4. Ensures integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans.
5. Develops flow diagrams and story boards.
6. Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
7. Interacts with customer and subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
8. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced personnel.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in Education or a related discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
5-8 years of related instructional development experience.
Must be a recent Navy retiree preferably Chief or above; but E-6 is acceptable.
Requires 8 - 10 years recent experience as a Hospital Corpsman.
Be a recognized leader in the HM community.
Be familiar with Navy Mission Essential Tasks alignment and development.
Be a subject matter expert in validating Navy Training Requirements Review for the HM rating.
Be familiar with the Personnel Qualifications Standards for the HM rating.
Have experience conducting JDTA, using CeTARs, entering with AIM CPM/LOM
Excellent written communication Skills is a requirement of employment.
||Instructional Developer, Sr.
||Ft. Hood, TX
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V