Position Title: Oracle Forms & Reports Developer
Location:New Orleans, LA
Our Client has an immediate opening for a Lead Forms and Reports Developer in New Orleans, LA.
Successful candidate must be able to obtain and retain a Department of Interior security clearance. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and a resident of the US for the previous 3 years with no longer than a 90 day absence.
Functional Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Leads a team that designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
Training Required‘Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
(state type and preferred
# of years)‘Required Experience:
5+ years of related software development experience.
Required Specialized Skills:
- Experience with Oracle 10g Forms and Reports
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL
- Excellent understanding of the relational data model and object oriented techniques
- Strong data modeling skills and ability to model data into a database design
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of software engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications or Experience:
- Oil and Gas experience
- Experience with structured programming techniques
- Ability to work within a distributed team
||Oracle Forms & Reports Developer
||New Orleans, LA
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V