This position requires a Secret Clearance
Candidate will work Shift Work (2345 - 1215)
Candidate must have Security + CE and CCNET Certifications.
- Analyze; troubleshoot; and reconfigure an enterprise network to maintain constant WAN availability. Assist with new installations by 3rd parties into the WAN architecture by remotely configuring Cisco and Juniper devices.
- Create and modify router access lists to control network traffic on 84+ Cisco/Juniper routers using CLI running OSPF routing protocol. Router models include: Cisco 6509 and 7206; Juniper MX-40 and MX-240. - Manage a network of 84+ Cisco and Juniper routers; 100+ Cisco and Juniper switches; and various other network equipment.
- Conduct network analysis to ensure optimal performance of the network; to include sampling critical network and information processing system performance parameters; conducting trend analysis reports and graphs at user defined intervals; providing a capability to sort and file network traffic based on source and destination IP addresses; tracking usage levels; monitoring growth rates; determining if capacity levels are being approached; and processing alerts.
- Maintain accurate configuration of Solarwinds network monitoring software to ensure an accurate view of the network.
- Perform router and switch software updates and configuration backups Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Engineering; or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
2-5 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
DoD 8570.01-M; Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program certifications IAT Level II certifications; such as Security Plus Certification and OS cert; prefer current Cisco Certification (CCENT; CCNA or JUNOS;)
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V