Secret Clearance Required
Top Secret Clearance Preferred
Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages.
1. Plans, develops, tests, and documents mainframe-resident and client/server applications programs.
2. Generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
3. Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
4. Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
5. Writes and updates technical documentation such as users manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
6. Performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
2-5 years of directly related computer programming experience.
Individual is responsible for web design and development tasks including development and maintenance of SharePoint master pages, jQuery scripts, graphic editing, and user experience improvements.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- C#/.NET Framework 3.5 or later
- Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010
- Agile Development
- Rapid Prototyping
Candidates must have experience with:
• HTML, CSS, and Master Pages
• IIS 7.0/7.5
• Windows Server 2008
• DoD Information Security Policies
• Information Architecture/Enterprise Content Management
• Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
Must obtain/maintain Secret/SSBI clearance.
||Sierra Vista, AZ
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V