Secret SSBI Clearance Required
DoD 8570.01 IAT level 1 certification Required
Fully Funded, Immediate Fill
- Actively monitors operational condition of all systems.
- Performs system operations and maintenance functions.
- Resolves complex system level issues.
- Ensures that all systems operate in normal working condition.
- Prepares and provisions new hardware and software for application deployment and technology refresh.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and assists with evaluation of vendor products.
6. Coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Supports development of policies and standards for related to the use of computing resources.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and documents results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline desired. Equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience is acceptable
- 3-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- Candidate must have DoDD 8570.01 IAT level 1 certification.
- Expertise in Systems Administration (Windows/Unix), AD, Storage and Virtualization required.
Additional desired experience requirements include:
• Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows 7, etc.)
• Active Directory (2008/2012) group policies design and implementation
• Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
• VMware vSphere 5 administration
• SAN Storage Design and administration
• VDI design and administration
• Working knowledge of server hardware (RAID, clustering, virtualization, etc.)
• TCP/IP protocol, DHCP, DNS, etc
• Sharepoint administration a plus
• Knowledge of MS Forefront Identity Management a plus
• Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 and MySQL administration a plus
• PowerShell a plus
• Understanding of IT Security best practices to meet DOD STIGs
||System Admin., Assoc.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V