Position Title: QA Analyst
Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Develops software/systems testing procedures and conducts tests.
1. Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
2. Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance.
3. Develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures, and oversees testing.
4. Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
5. Oversees testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Quality Assurance personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
8. Oversees quality-related training.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
5-8 years of related quality assurance experience.
Candidate must have:
• Strong technical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with business and technology personnel at all levels
• Flexibility for work hours
• Availability for travel as required
• Previous Quality Assurance testing experience
• Experience with the following
o Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
o Agile processes
o MS Office
o SQL, PL/SQL
o SQL Developer
o IBM Websphere MQ
• The ability to analyze functional requirements, user stories and wireframes
• The ability to write concise scripts
• The ability to multi-task
• The ability to work in a dynamic environment
• The ability to adapt to sudden modifications
• The ability to work independently or with a team
• The ability to make educated decisions regarding their projects
• 4-year Bachelor's degree in business, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent experience)
• Ability to obtain a USPS clearance
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V