Position Title: Project/Task Manager
Status: Green Card
Clearance: Ability to Obtain Public Trust
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing multiple tasks or a single large project and supervising up to 25 employees both exempt and non-exempt and may include one or more subordinate supervisors. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors.
3. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
5. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
6. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
7. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
8. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
9. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- Provides business area and technical expertise to management and stakeholders to facilitate planning, set direction, define business initiatives, and develop solutions to business information systems needs and requirements.
- Experience managing a highly transnational(500,000 daily) web application with high availability goals.
- Facilitate design of business information systems that meet stakeholder requirements and are optimal problem solutions within cost and performance.
- Develop and execute system test plans to ensure business information systems, workflow, and processes meet stakeholder requirements.
- Assists in the development and implementation of new policy, systems, procedures and training. Must be able to coordinate the communication of new policies and procedures with employees and stakeholders.
- Develops effective working relationships with stakeholders to ensure optimum cooperation and coordination, and maximize the quality of products, services, and policies.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V