Senior User Experience Strategist
1. Website or software project lifecycle: Demonstrate mastery of the website (CMS) redesign and software development lifecycle, including hands-on experience with Drupal CMS. Candidates must have successfully led the launch or redesign of several Web sites during their career, including integrating communication channels such enewsletters and social media platforms.
2. Project Research: Conduct project research, including heuristic analysis, content audits and gap analyses, analytics audits, stakeholder interviews, and business and functional requirements workshops.
3. UX Deliverables: Experience creating a wide range of UX deliverables such as persona, site architectures, taxonomy, metadata mapping, wireframes, prototypes, content type definitions, interaction flows, or other documentation for developers to follow.
4. Digital Strategy: Gather, analyze and evaluate client business objectives and insights and transform them into achievable digital communications strategies.
5. Content Strategy: Experience creating a wide range of Content Strategy deliverables such as taxonomy, metadata mapping, content type definitions, or other documentation for developers to follow. Understanding of Open Graph and Schema.org metadata, and structuring data as they related to content type definitions to aid usability, syndication, and search optimization.
6. Client Interaction and Leadership: Ability to clearly and convincingly articulate digital strategy, branding, marketing, and creative strategies to executive-level clients in a presentation environment.
7. User Experience Software: Skill with specialized software used for information architecture (Xenu, SiteMapper, Visio, or similar), and user experience design (Axure, Balsamiq, Moqups, or similar) tasks.
8. Analytics: Understanding of common analytics software (Google Analytics, WebTrends) and the use of analytics to drive digital communications strategy.
9. Project Leadership: Ability to lead an end-to-end website redesign process as part of a project team in concert with a project manager. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing multiple, simultaneous digital projects, as well as collaborating with the IQ Solutions Communications teams for knowledge sharing and standards development.
10. Mentoring: Ability and enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of the practice by mentoring junior staff, introducing new processes and ideas, and championing the practice of UX throughout the organization.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V