Secret Clearance Required
Security+ CE Certification Required
CISSP Certification Preferred
Fully Funded, Immediate Fill
Primary responsibility is management of the RMF process including review and update of all necessary documentation; coordinating responses to certifier questions; and participating in code and system security reviews.
- In addition; the security engineer will regularly Scan; Test & Patch up to 30 physical and virtual devices including ACAS and BURP scans; provide timely responses to IAVA; IAVB; ALERACTS; MILPERS; WARNORDS; and other vulnerability alerts; monitor host based security and anti-virus products; and manage the HBSS deployment and infrastructure.
- Participate in threat modeling and provide remediation guidance for common software and web application vulnerabilities; and monitor system classification guides to ensure that documentation and other program artifacts are appropriately marked and stored.
- Install; customize; configure; optimize and trouble-shoot hardware and software on new and existing computer systems.
- Design and administer; manage & monitor a VMware cluster; using vSAN and vSPHERE; administer and manage a virtualized Microsoft Windows 2008 and 2012 network environment supporting a Microsoft Web Development lab.
- Components include Windows Server 2008 and 2012; SQL 2008 and 2014 w/Reporting Services; IIS; SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Manage and monitor DNS; NTP and network configuration for all servers; applications; clients and printers; Administer Active Directory Domain Controller & various member servers; administer Exchange Mail Server and lab detect and alert process. Manage; monitor and test backup/restore process.
- Perform daily user administrative tasks and log and system monitoring.
- Recommend lab reconfiguration and upgrades in support of rapidly changing development and test environments; develop application deployment strategy within DoD environment and remotely support deployed applications; track and configure all assets.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in data security administration.
3 + years' experience in Network Administration
Must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret/SSBI Clearance CompTIA Security+ CE certification required. CISSP certification preferred.
Additional Desired Certifications: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) for Windows Server 2008 and/or MCITP Windows Server 2008
||Comp. Sec. Sys. Speclist
||Sierra Vista, AZ
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V